Thursday, May 12, 2011

The Donald Finally Speaks Up About His Hair:

Donald Trump is clearing up the biggest mystery surrounding him . . . how he does his hair. In an interview with "Rolling Stone", Donald says, quote, "Okay, what I do is, wash it with Head and Shoulders. I don't dry it, though. I let it dry by itself. It takes about an hour. “Then I read paper and things . . . I also watch TV . . . the 'Today' show did a beautiful piece on me yesterday." (???) He adds, quote, "Okay, so I've done all that. I then comb my hair. Yes, I do use a comb." Yes, the combing. This is where most people want the nitty-gritty on Donald's technique. He says, quote, "Do I comb it forward? No, I don't comb it forward. I actually don't have a bad hairline. "When you think about it, it's not bad. I mean, I get a lot of credit for comb-overs. But it's not really a comb-over. It's sort of a little bit forward and back. I've combed it the same way for years. Same thing, every time."



Trump also reveals that he has only one real vice: Soda. He says, quote, "I've never smoked a cigarette in my life. I've never had a drink, never had a joint, never had any drugs, never even had a cup of coffee . . ."I will say, though, that I like a little caffeine. People assume I'm a boiler ready to explode, but I actually have very low blood pressure, which is shocking to people. "I'll drink water. Sometimes tomato juice, which I like. Sometimes orange juice, which I like. I'll drink different things. But the Coke or Pepsi boosts you up a little."


Here's something else Donald would like you to know about himself: He's nice. He says, quote, "I don't want to ruin my image by saying this, but I'm a much nicer person than people understand. "I like to do the right thing and help people. But when people are disloyal to me . . . I hold a grudge. I have the longest memory. I always kick back. I believe in that."

No comments:

Post a Comment