Monday, February 16, 2009

You have to see it to believe it......

I thought my birthday celebration was over. I was wrong. It all started this morning when my friend Christina picked me up and took me to breakfast. When we got to work there was a trail of rose petals on the floor leading to our office. I asked what had happened and there was only silence from Christina. Didn't even think to turn around and look at her. I should have known something was up. We opened the door to our office and that's when I finally turned around- Christina was holding her video camera. My reaction to what I saw was priceless. I have to explain that I used to be the birthday committee at work. I'd go around collecting signatures on a birthday card and then would decorate the birthday person's desk. Payback, I suppose is sometimes warranted....here's what my co-workers did to me:


You know I had to jump in....

Here I am donning the infamous "Cumulus birthday hat"

How am I supposed to work in this mess?


Like my "hat?"

Check out the realistic looking bunny I got. We've named him Roger.

5 comments:

  1. THAT WAS REALLY AWESOME OF THEM TO DO THAT FOR YOU :) I'm glad you were pleasantly surprised. You deserved it after the past couple of weeks you have had. Have a great day. Marci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Baby you had a great birthday! I'm so happy! How nice that you are so loved! Love you toesie. I'm honored with all you said about me. Thank you.

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry I missed this!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I’m glad you had such a great Birthday! All of your co workers look like such nice people.

    I was showing Jessica your Blog and the pictures, she said you are so cute and I agreed. I miss you.

    I love the way you document everything, You are so funny.

    I love you,
    Rin

    ReplyDelete