Thursday, November 12, 2009

It Goes On and On and On......

Remember that post from February when I told you about my horrible issue with the dentist? Well....here's what happened today (I've pasted from my FB page). You'll get the idea:

Traci Taylor: Sitting at the dentist. My wait time is usually an hour except there was a time they let me sit and wait for almost 3 hours. Wasn't that kind of them? Cross your fingers it goes faster today.

Yvonne Colleen Bachman-Johnson: <--- doesnt like dentists... terrified of them.

Heather Kunkel: fingers crossed

Traci Taylor: Thanks!

Olivia Westcott Lancaster: We run on time in my office.. any longer than 20 minutes is totally UNACCEPTABLE !!!!!

Traci Taylor: Where are you located? Does your dentist take time to talk and listen (I'm needy when it comes to my teeth)? Do you accept Ameritas?

Traci Taylor: The one day I had to wait for 3 hours it was just to have the dentist look at my molds and the whole thing lasted just 5 minutes. Crazy, right? Especially since I go to a place that has 4 dentists...

J.J. Duling: agree with Olivia- frankly, I show up at mine 5 min. early and expect to get in on time. I understand and appreciate emergencies, etc., but making you wait more than 10-15 minutes is quite unacceptable and motivation to find a more customer-friendly DDS.

Angie Messersmith: I don't enjoy going to the dentist!

Olivia Westcott Lancaster: The dentist I work for.. is my hubby. We're on Lincoln Hwy East by the Brassierie Restaurant, Lancaster. Yea, he talks.. to much... LOL. I'm here right now and we do have Ameritis patients.

Traci Taylor: Good news- only had to wait an hour. Bad news-have to go back at 4pm. Dr. broke something & can't fix until then. Want this fixed and done. Been up since 2:30am and still have other things to do today. Yep- havin' a pitty party.

Olivia Westcott Lancaster: Wait.. did he break something IN your mouth????
I am dying to know where you go?

Jennifer Mears Arrigo: I barely sit down in a chair in the waiting room and I am called back to visit the dentist. Never a wait. Now my medical doctor is another story.....two or three hours is the norm there. He talks to everyone.....about everything.......and you continue to wait your turn.....but he is the best doctor on earth!

Traci Taylor: He broke a chunk off my lower temporary partial when he was trying to reshape the wire. Said I didn't need it since I'm getting my permanent in 2 weeks, but I want it fixed because I paid for it and want it as backup in case something happens to the permanent...

Traci Taylor: Ready for this? I'm back at the dentist and they've told me they need to take another impression because the one they took earlier today broke. I couldn't even make this stuff up. I want to scream out to all the women sitting in the waiting room to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment