Tuesday, February 23, 2010

WORST Idol Ever!!!

So yeah, no joke- tonight's Idol was the worst I've EVER seen. At the start of the show, Ryan made the comment that this was the girl's year and they had some of the best talent ever. Um, no. And I'm not the only one who felt that way. Check out this thread from my Facebook. Want in on the discussion? You can Facebook friend me here (www.facebook.com/tracitaylor)

Traci Taylor-can't take it anymore and am turning it off. Tonight's Idol is SO bad that its not even worth watching. What a joke.

Trisha Smith-my ears are bleeding! I agree with absolutely everything Simon has said!

Linda Milliron-Coveleski- yeah I so thought about doing that to, but I have to stay up anyway to wait for the hub to get up for work....so I might as watch misery.....lol

Traci Taylor- You'll have to let me know how my dreds girl does. I just can't watch this anymore. Worst Idol I've ever seen and I've been watching since the first show.

Linda Milliron-Coveleski- I sure will let you know....have a great night

Chris Brzozowski Free- Hand in my Pocket! She ROCKED!

Trisha Smith- I AGREE CHRIS!!! SHE WAS GREAT!

Linda Milliron-Coveleski- crystal your "dreds" did good......

Traci Taylor Yeah- I caved and kept it on to see her. I'm a sucker for Alanis and think Crystal did a great job on that song. Only girl tonight I actually liked.

Marcie Simkins- I thought I was the only one who thought it sucked....

Let's hope the boys do better tonight. If they don't, I think I may boycott the whole show this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment